Friday, January 04, 2013

Friday fog


Click to biggify. Can you make out my new horse at the barn?

This is why I never take for granted the sight of the Cascade peaks – we can't always see them! There are often clouds (or fog) in the winter, and sometimes smog (ugh!) in the summer.

One of my cousins' daughters lives in Homer, Alaska. She shared photos of HER view on her blog this morning (scroll down); makes "my" mountains look like molehills! (But I still love my view – and am glad it's not that snowy and cold here. :-)

That's it for today from . . .


6 comments:

Susan said...

THAT is fog! Does your new horse have a white patch/blaze/star on his head?

Michelle said...

Yes, he does. Check out my horse blog (bottom link in "Links" section at right) for more photos of him - baby pix, too!

Kelly said...

Talk about presto-chango views. Wow. :)

Congrats on your new horse.....if he really is there. (sarcasm-one of the services I offer)
Ok, seriously, he's a looker, I saw him on your horsey blog and love his head, very regal bearing with that one.

Michelle said...

Yep, like most everywhere: If you don't like the weather, wait a minute!

Ha; Lance is more clown than king! But I am THRILLED to have him. :-)

Mary Ann said...

The weatherman says we have fog coming in the morning, along with some light snow! You can just barely see Lance in his new home!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

It's been really foggy here, Michelle. I've always wanted to visit Homer; got close once but never made it to town.